CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to get over being betrayed?

Shaun90 Views: 1,797
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,356,927

Re: How to get over being betrayed?

Months on now, i looked back here and saw nearly 600 views. so I figure I'll conclude my experience and situation because i'm sure some of you are going through similar feelings to what I had.

the missing piece to that storie was we ended up having a fight one night last October. it escalated very quickly and this person produced a knife on me. at the time her friend was round we was drinking. my ex whos family lived 5 doors away from our home. ran to get her sister. they called the Police and lied, manipulated a story to suit them to effectively get me out of the picture for a new bloke which I previously mentioned in original posts.

Story short, It went to court, I took it on the chin and was granted 60 hours Community order. I did this for the ease of contact with the children. I caught her out in this whole point and thats when things went worse. She would ignore me, I would ask to see my child only.

She then tried to get me for harrasment, to which I pled not guilty and now i'm awaiting a trial this december. which if anything is a good thing. because Im now in a posistion where I can prove my points and express my frustration etc etc.

Moral here is, be very careful who you trust. words can't be taken for fact. look at actions.

When you love and truely care about somebody, you don't care what they've done wrong. you look at ways around or to overcome issues, but you have to protect your self.

Shaun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)