CureZone   Log On   Join
How to get over being betrayed?

Shaun90 Views: 2,361
Published: 7 years ago

How to get over being betrayed?

I was with my girlfriend for 4 years, she has two children from a relationship before me which I quickly grew a bond with and see them as my own. After 2 years she fell pregnant with my very own everything was great I had a very good job we was living comfortabley. Now I always sensed she was being unfaithful but every time I questioned it I was made to feel like I was wrong for thinking such things so of course this made me very nervous about voicing my concerns. After year two she had. Sex with my best friend (the date was around the time she conceived my child) I was unaware of this until my son was born a year after when she clearly couldn't take the guilt anymore. I forgave her fbecause I loved her and our family was so much more important than to waste on a mistake. She opens iup to me and promised to be faithfull to me. Anyway keeping the story short I found her in bed with another man last weekend.

There's so much more to it but I'm so frustrated that I've believed her web of lies her Manipulation. Even when I caught her red handed there's always a reason it' was my fault.

What do I do guys? I feel so used and wrong and I feel the rage inside me everyday. It's already got me in trouble with the police. I don't know how to control it. I trusted and forgave and had it thrown. Ack in my face

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)