CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You can not change other people.

Shaun90 Views: 1,808
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,357,019

Re: You can not change other people.

I fell for her as I went to school with her and assumed she was a nice person. She told me a sob story about her ex and I felt really sorry for ee and knew I could treat her better. Funny what I know now. She would always bring him up. Guilt maybe as she's probably done similar to him. And what's sad is she already has a new victim she's manipulated the same way is my guess.

Like you guys say distance and this is not my problem anymore. But I was raised without a dad and alltho 2 of the children are not my obligation. She's not made it awkward for me to have them when I want and she states she wants me in all of theee life's as a constant. I feel this will quickly die when the new victim swoops in. I really don't want to drop those children. And they are my reaponsibility I took that on from day one and it's not fair to change that

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)