CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You can not change other people.

Shaun90 Views: 1,858
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,357,019

Re: You can not change other people.

Problem she has is she became massively depressed I believe due to all the guilt, now I don't want you guys to assuse I'm clutching at straws here so bare with me,

She became addicted to cocaine and drinking most weeks. As well as taking these anti depressants. She lost her mind, I could see that slowly it became worse. I'm concerned because she's a mother to 3 like I say. Ages 7, 5 and 18 months. And she would do this while being the only responsible adult.

I'm worried for her. I don't like seeing her this way. I need to help her for the sake of my sons up bringing. What do I do? If I contact social services the kids could be taken, now that's more damaging to them and is not the answer. I've tried talking with her family. But she manipulates them also. She lies through her teeth even overy petty things. I feel they think I'm trying to be malicious. What can I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)