CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 4,433
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,376,922

Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

Quite a story.

My recommendation:

low dose trial molybdenum (test with with your eav practitioner)

watermelon seed tea

better quality licorice.

http://www.ramcolicorice.com/products/concentrated-products/licorice-extract-liquid/

i'm not recommending this product but notice it's thick and dark, this is a good quality product most likely.

swanson albion multimineral capsules. start with 1/5th of one capsule as a trial.

or 'food state' multimineral formulas.

bananas seem to be a good carbohydrate for you, stay with them as tolerated, and increase to more than 3 per day when you are ready.

since you did ok on bananas at one point you need to rethink the idea that sugars are bad. better to say i reacted severely to x,y,z.

try the bananas fried in coconut oil, or just baked in the oven without oil. same goes for apples.

definitely move to the sea, or better yet move to a similar climate as when you were in india. sunlight is antifungal.

when someone says they can cure you, run the other way as fast as you can and never talk to them again.

try cooked string beans for a vegetable.

parsley juice, not that you will try it, was recommended for the high amount of natural chlorophyl and hence oxygen. it will be sort of like a gentler version of the oxy-aloe supplement you tried.

coconut oil body massage.

wobenzyme to break up scar tissue in urethra.

learn how to meditate.

the next time you have the idea for the 100th treatment to kill all of your candida, get someone to lock you up in a room until you come to your senses.

whenever you try something new from now on take 1/20th of the recommended dose as a trial. there is nothing wrong with keeping on experimenting but you need to learn how to do it safely.

only eat foods that taste good. same thing with all of your interactions in the world, stop associating with doctors that are a**holes, crazy practitioners that make you worse.

at some point you need to get rid of this recurring trichomonas infection. you probably have more than one infection, and candida is the tip of the iceberg.

i'm curious did the ayurvedic doctors ever tell you what your constitution was, or recommend dietary advice based on such?

there are a few supplements you did well with on your blog, but then stopped them. i think you might want to revisist those.

try adding some organic cocoa powder to banana shake when you are able to eat bananas again.

see if you can get young coconuts where you are and make a smoothie. better yet, can you get regular coconuts and try the fresh coconut water?

do you still have Amalgam fillings in your mouth?

i was going to mention corn to you to try, and saw that you did ok with it at one point in your blog. bulgaria probably doesn't have masa harina, but if you can get your hands on it you might be surprised.

the breathing apparatus looks similar to ray peat's bag breathing.

have you every heard of homozon? it's stabilized ozone bonded to magnesium.

try this with water some time. just boil the water down 2 parts to 1 part and then drink it warm. this in an ayurvedic technique to add energy into the water.

i mentioned hair tests twice now, not to confirm what you already know, but to look for some obvious trace/macro mineral deficiencies so that you could target them with foods or supplements. there are some metals like sodium that when low will prevent the entire digestive from working.

you might poke around for something like an organic rice based protein powder.

stay on the glutamine. it will probably be good in tandem with the cartilege(tm) broth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)