CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 4,418
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,376,825

Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

Too much meat will not work for the long run, and it already looks like perhaps it's not working.

It's going to clog up your liver, which is already suffering. So I suggested concentrating on the things you need, namely organic sources of vitamins and minerals. You anger,rage symptoms are liver overload.

Also, it's hard to help you if you don't answer questions.

I see nothing wrong with sticking with a practitioner if they are helping you.

I don't know if you've been on licorice root before or not but it's a remedy for irritated gut, mucosa, and a good supporter for the adrenal glands (assuming you tolerate it). Kelp can bind to candida lectins for O blood types.

I would switch to meat soups to replace some of your meat meals. Too much protein can stress the liver, lowering glycogen levels, lowering blood sugar, stressing the adrenal glands more and perpetuate this endless cycle you're caught in.

You need to find more plant foods that you can tolerate. There will be failures for sure, don't repeat things you've tried already that are known to cause allergies, but you need to keep on that path.

If you had a recent hair mineral test then I can understand why you wouldn't want to repeat one now and waste money. But if it was a few years old then I can't follow your logic. Also, confirm that you used a good lab like TEI, ARL, or Doctor's Data.

You haven't stated if you did IV chelation or oral chelation and what doses of ala and dmps you used.

Are you still exposed to mercury? I think we're assuming you already had your fillings removed before chelation?

What sort of practitioner are you working with?

I don't think the b12 switch would cause your current symptoms, but it could be possible. If I were in your shoes I would stop all supplements, then add them back in one by one to see what's what. Mineral supplements would be added back in first since those are most important.

Are you in a catabolic state of muscle wasting or are you able to maintain a normal weight?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.258 sec, (1)