CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

Views: 4,644
Published: 7 years ago

I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

Any advice on what to do if I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods?
I can't have any meal without side effects and I'm intentionally starving myself since October 2016.
I've been sick for 8 years and on a severely restricted diet for 6 years. I got the biggest improvement in my sickness history in 2015 when while following the Perfect Health Diet I was able to slowly incorporate potatoes and bananas in my diet over the course of three months. Then I was able to eat also onions, eggs, any meat, tomatoes, olives, cucumbers, green veggies, yogurt, kefir.
Then I lost all of my progress after two rounds of Andy Cutler chelation protocol with ALA in October 2015 and since then my health has been going worse and worse, and I went up to the point where I'm 100% food sensitive.
To describe my current condition:
I can't have any thiol foods as they move my mercury around - onion, garlic, cabbage, dairy, artichokes, broccoli, cauliflower.
Any meat gives me brain fog, irritability, and any inorganic meat makes my candida grow.
I'm allergic to nuts, soy, eggs, and to some extent to tomatoes.
I have GI inflammation and can't tolerate quite some other foods because of that.
I can have 1 banana each few hours almost symptom free, 1 salad of 1 tomato, 2 cucumbers and olive oil per day almost symptom free and around 100g of hemp hearts almost symptom free, but still slightly aggregating my candida.
I'm hungry all the time. I haven't eaten till I feel full since September 2016. Any food I try to have makes me feel bad and I must stop eating after few chunks. The most important thing is that I have biggest problems with the most nutrition foods - meat. I'm blood type 0 and I should have quite some meat. Having cut 99% of all carbs due to candida also does not give me a lot of other options for protein and fat. I have tried going raw vegan in the past and it was my biggest mistake. It made me sick, tired, hungry and malnourished.
I'm very ill and starving my body. Even a healthy person would get sick on this diet, let alone me.
I have been seriously investigating another sources of nutrition like IV. IV nutrition banks however contain glucose and dextrose. To explain how severe is my candida I'd say that a crumb of bread triggers a 3 day lasting inflammation, including closure of my urethra and difficult urinating, milligrams of Sugar causes me 1.5 days horrific inflammation, depression, insomnia and other symptoms. It's needless to say IV nutrition may literally kill me in less then an hour if I get IV glucose.
I've been looking into substitute shakes. They all have either soy either sweeteners in them.
I am out of ideas already and just waiting to day faster each next day. Every day when I wake up I am in the same nightmare that I must either try to stay either as hungry as possible, either go trough the torture of meal.

Please, suggest something (if anything can be suggested at all).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)