CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 4,522
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,376,038

Re: I'm sensitive to 100% of the foods and I'm starving myself for 10 months so far.

I would also go back to the Blood Type Diet . Some of these foods you're doing well with are ok on that diet. Bananas are a clue, since you can't tolerate a drop of Sugar yet bananas are working out.

So go down the Blood Type Diet list one by one and see how they work out, perhaps pineapple will be ok too. I think keeping a journal for a few months would help.

I like the idea posted above of amino acid supplements. You can try a good quality whey, rice, or pea protein source. Look also for hydrolyzed protein sources since these are essentially pre-digested.

I would definitely add ginger into your diet as tea, or juice or any way you can get it. And of course it would not be a proper post by me if I didn't mention strong lipton black tea boiled down 2:1. 3 bags tea and 4 cups water boiled down to 2 cups.

In point of fact O's do not necessarily need 'quite some' meat, according to the books you need a small portion the size of your palm. I would try organic filet mignon extremely rare, almost raw, see how that goes if you're craving protein.

Look into a high quality bovine gelatine, or make your own from cartilege/bone broths.

Fats are what will solve your feeling of starvation.

If you can afford it get only grass fed red meat and butter.

Also try super spicing your next attempt at meat, maybe white meat chicken will be ok, and add in heaps of ginger, garlic, cayenne, and any spices you find appealing.

There is definitely path out of this, but you need to keep trying things and don't rule anything out until you actually experience it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)