CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Sickofbeingunwell34 Views: 1,692
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 1,181,693

Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Wow you sound like me, I have now got most of those infections you have but I don't have mycoplasma pneumonia thank god!i hope I don't get it tho! I also may have cryptosporidium and dientamoeba fragilis, all from animals! My daughter caught dientamoeba from kangarooby school camp last year and it's ruined her life. The animals are all infected with it and my daughter caught it off the mud obsticle course cos it has animals poop in it!!gross!!my poor baby can't get rid of it. I am too scared to give her mms for that but I sure as hell take it cos I'm dying. I have cirrhosis so I catch everything. Why do you have A bad immune system? Ebv ruined my immune system, I think it killed my spleen and lymph cos it killed my thyriod. I am catching infections all the time so easily. I can't have pets anymore cos I have now caught infections off 3 animals! I got them all tested at the vets too so I know 100% I caught it off the pets.
I can't even take Tx for chlamydophila pneumoniae cos of my liver.i also can't treat for my fungal infection that is so bad,most my family had that too cos my mum coughed all over us all and spread it. I also have aeromonas cavaie from the rabbit!!! The fish had the cryptosporidium and they all dead now cos of that!
I could see them on the glass with a magnifying glass they were all over the tank glass and they were moving a lot,if I had of new they were a parasite at the time I would have put them out their misery a lot sooner as they died painful slow awful deaths from that nasty parasite!
Anyway please keep us informed on your mms usage so I know if I should start again. I recently just got what the docs think is staph, it's strep or staph as nothing else causes the same boils with yellow crusty scabs and I'm sick as and feel like I'm dying. Does the staph infection get better when you take mms?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)