CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Marlene2038 Views: 5,524
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,180,361

Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Hi, DQ, I am still here taking 1 dose of 10 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement daily, with clear skin. No problems with any of my old symptoms problems breathing, MS hug spasms,Leg spasms, pre skin cancer, balance, problems with walking, snoreing, digestion, skin roughness, liver spots on my hands, incontinance,ear infection, no longer have periodontal disease. Many of my friends are also finding relief from health problems. I had been diagnosed with MS (multiple sclerosis) Epstein Barr, Clymedia Pneumonia,Lyme disease, mycoplasma, staph infections, black berry mold infection, and candida yeast infection. Since I have dropped back to one dose a day I have resumed my enzymes, probiotics, LDN, Histamine, vitamin supplements, and antioxidants. I hope this helps. I don't think anyone is getting rich from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but a lot are feeling much healthier. I know I am happy I found Miracle-Mineral-Supplement mentioned on one of my email silver list messages. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)