CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Helping Monkeys Views: 4,740
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,181,172

Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Thank you for mentioning pet oder.

The two elderly bijon frieses who I recently took in have shown me many more examples of it's power to work. I am so grateful for it, My sister-in-law dropped back in on her way back to the home she is selling and thanks to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement the house smelled fine and the dogs sensitive skin looked great (until he chewed it while she was there. She was a little bewildered I think when I sprayed Miracle-Mineral-Supplement onto the newly red skin. That was hours ago, I'm sure by now his skin looks normal by now. I don't want to wake him, or I'd verify that statement...

I can't believe how quickly it works on hot spots. He got some flea bites and was scratching like mad. I didn't spray him hourly until she was gone because the dogs were with her and I didn't see his skin up close. After she was gone I saw the state his skin was in and started spraing Miracle-Mineral-Supplement every hour or two on any and all skin problems We treated the dogs with Frontline for Fleas and Ticks while she was here. I live in Florida and it's a jungle out there.

His old scratches took a few days to heal but if I catch the self biting right away, the wound is gone in half a day. It's best to keep your eye out for new hot-spots so you can catch them early.

I used the same concentration for the rug as their and my skin - about 10 activated drops to 1 cup of water. My friend likes his spray twice as strong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)