CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Views: 5,341
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,180,434

Re: Is there a consensus yet?

LOL well, hang around, you never know what a new day will bring.

Have you had any experience with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ? Have you tried it? Like I said, I haven't, but if I get age spots, I might try it, but then again, if it gives you wrinkles, I'm not sure the trade off would be worth it. I sure would like to hear from someone that has been cured of AIDS, or cancer, or something that could actually be documented by medical testing. Most who take it are afraid to let their doctor know that they ARE taking it. So all the "proof" that we are hearing is anecdotal. I would love to see some proof. I have been researching this for the longest time, and I can't find any evidence of the 75,000 that were cured of malaria in Africa. So if you know of someone that has been cured, I'd love to hear about it.
Maybe then I would consider flirting, but if I did, it might bring TP back, and we can't have that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)