CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is there a consensus yet?

SilverFox Views: 6,604
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,180,361

Re: Is there a consensus yet?

Hello DQ,

I think Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is truly a "miracle." I had no idea how useful it is...

If you are out camping, you can use it to purify your water.

If you are out camping and it is warm, you will end up sweating and stinking. Sometimes it is difficult to wash off. In these cases, a little Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can leave you totally refreshed after a sponge bath.

If you run out to the shrimp boat and pick up a few pounds of shrimp and then notice that when you get them back home they have a bit if a "smell" to them, you can mix up a batch, soak your shrimp in them, and remove the bacteria that is causing the smell.

The same goes for fish.

If you bring home cauliflower and notice that it starts to discolor in places before you get around to using it, you can mist a little Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on it and keep that from happening.

The same goes for other vegetables and fruit.

If you are cutting onions and garlic and end up with smelly hands, a solution of MMS will remove the odor and make your hands presentable again.

If you have mouth odor, MMS can make up an excellent mouthwash that will eliminate the odor, and help keep your mouth healthy.

If you have pets, MMS can eliminate pet odor.

If you have pets that like to fight, MMS can be used to treat their scratches and bites so they don't get infected.

If you garden and get scratched up, MMS can be used to treat your own cuts and scratches and keep them from getting infected.

If you are concerned about dust mites and bed bugs, you can add a little MMS to the laundry and eliminate them.

The same goes for concerns about open soars in contact with clothing and bedding.

You can sanitize your counter tops, bathrooms, and cutting boards using MMS.

The aerators in your faucets often have a biofilm that can have bad stuff present in it. You can eliminate this biofilm and disinfect the aerator parts with MMS.

If mosquitoes "love" you, using MMS on your exposed flesh can deter them.

If the carpet in your car, or house, is showing a little mold or mildew, you can spray it down with MMS and eliminate it.

If your refrigerator has that "special smell," a mist or two of MMS can eliminate it.

If you have a library and the books are showing signs of mildew or mold, MMS can eliminate that.

If you are disappointed by having the needles of your Christmas tree fall off before you are done enjoying it, MMS can help with that.

If you are fond of having cut flowers inside your house, MMS can make them last about twice as long.

If you are brewing up a batch of beer or wine, you can get a more flavorful product if you rinse everything with MMS before brewing.

If you happen to be checking your bowel tolerance limit for vitamin C, or if you happen to overdose on antioxidants, MMS can neutralize the antioxidants very quickly.

I am sure there are hundreds of other uses that I am failing to mention, and I have also heard that it may be helpful in lessoning the load on the bodies immune system if it is take internally.

As you can see, one little bottle with so many uses. How can a person possibly go through life without a bottle of MMS on the shelf. [smile icon]

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (2)