CureZone   Log On   Join
One thing I’m getting is that you are hypersensitive/allergic.

cloverbelle Views: 2,746
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,362,555

One thing I’m getting is that you are hypersensitive/allergic.

One thing I'm getting is that you are hypersensitive/allergic. It seems like the slightest thing can throw you off balance like the wrong brand of salt or the wrong vegetable. This is a vata trait.

** Yes, the slightest thing that's off brand can cause swelling or bloating. For example, I was noticing I was getting a bloated tummy from the SO DELICIOUS COCONUT CREAMER/VANILLA. I didn't realize it was that until I started fasting, all I had that day was a cup of coffee and that creamer, my tummy was bloated like I had just eaten a meal ... then I realized the container was left out and the container itself had swelled up and like it was bloated, tested this several times and it happens everytime that creamer is not in the fridge, the container swells.

Another instance, last summer I found a local farmer that had these huge delicious tomatoes, I was making cool tomato soup every night but afterward I would get these excruciating migraine headaches, that I would only get from when I used to use SPLENDA, terrible product!!! Anyway, once I removed the tomatoes out of my diet, the headaches went away, I can only guess it was a pesticide.

So yes, my body is super sensitive to anything that's not natural.

Needing and feeling good with salt is also a vata trait.

** Yes, I love when things are salted, but not overly salted.

Anxiety attacks/nervous debility are also a vata related problem.

** Deal with that only a little now compared to what it was, full blown anxiety attacks are now a thing of the past.

Vatas will gravitate toward moist and oily foods. Adrenal burnout syndrome is a vata disorder. Kaphas can diet/fast and exercise their way out if things whereas vata once depleted cannot do this.

** Highly sounds like I am VATA then.

I'm still trying to find out what is the best way for you to go, and it's not so easy - which again makes me think vata for you as you seem sort of like a riddle.

** HAHA! That is too funny to me, I guess I am a riddle.

Highly unlikely you're rid of parasites despite your previous cleansing.

My standard step 1 for parasites is eat a lot of fresh papaya and drink fresh made sweet pineapple juice - if you can afford it. It won't cure you if you have a deep problem but both are really really good, and you're getting enzymes, potassium and easy calories in the mix that cut through bloating.

** NO PROBLEM!! If this will help me, I am ALL about it!! I don't care what it costs. I love pineapple, too much of it will burn my lips, but maybe the juice will be different than the meat of it.

When you say you like spicy does that mean hot hot peppers or does it mean savory spices. It sounds like a mundane question but it can help narrow down your dosa.

** I like anything spicy, I don't like it downright hot I can't taste my food ... but I do love red pepper flakes, jalapeños, pepper, sirachia, spicy mayo, cayenne. I love all of that. I don't like chomping on ghost peppers or anything like that .. but anyone that knows me know that I always say ... "it's not a meal unless it's spicy!"

I'm still unclear if you have an illness per se besides hypothyroid or do you just want to lose weight?

** I was diagnosed with Hypogonadism where my ovaries quit growing and I did not make estrogen, but if I was on the pill I had a period, if I wasn't, the period left. Haven't had a period in YEARS! Sorry I thought I had mentioned that. No kids, been married 17 years and never used any form of birth control.

***** I for sure want to lose weight too!!!

Were you ever on thyroid hormone? You might want to consider going on a natural thyroid medication - it's just gorund up animal thyroid and supposedly standardized for thyroxin content.

** I was on something and it just did not seem to help me at all, the rest of it is still in my cabinet. I will start using it again.

I didn't mean was your constipation long term I meant the current illness or whatever you're calling it.

** What I have been going through has been about 3 years or more ... but it had gotten worse in 2014 and that's when I discovered I had parasites.

Do you have dryness, brittle hair or nails?

** No I don't have brittle hair, but I do have brittle toe nails. Like they have vertical lines through them. When I get a pedicure, they have to file them to disappear but they always come back. I can remember having that when I was 5 years old.

Kapha does well with occasional fasting. If you are fasting because you are too bloated to eat, that's not really fasting, that's something else, and it's likely an extreme vata problem again. Getting the dosha accurate is one of the most difficult things.

** No, I am fasting to avoid the bloating, it seems as if I eat during the day I will stay bloated, but eating once a day (along with some fruit, I am better)

List your top 5-6 symptoms in order of severity. It sounds like thyroid and parasites to me at this point, and you need to get your digestion in better order or learn a little more so that you aren't so reactive to the slightest things.

1 - Sensitivity to food / bloating / this includes feeling my thyroid swell after foods that don't agree with me
2- Weight gain that won't go away / occasional constipation
3-Tiredness after I eat or get tired mid-day / off sleep patterns
4-Anger outbursts, may not sound like a symptom, but I think it is ...
5-Brain fog / forget memories

Have you tried triphala? It can help a lot during parasite die-off.

** NO BUT I WILL GET THAT RIGHT AWAY!

Thyroid needs tyrosine - from either proteins or supplements, iodine, selenium, fuel, proper functioning adrenal glands. Hair test will help to shed some light on some of the thyroid killing metals, electrolyte ratios, mineral ratios, etc.

** Can I get it from Brazil nuts?

What is the reaction you get to those foods like soy, is it more bloating or is it more edema/swelling. Bloating has more to do with air and it points to vata, edema and water retention points to kapha. Kind of sounds like you're vata kapha to me at this point but this is still guessing.

** Soy, at first some bloating but the next day I am swollen in my fingers and this might help and I don't understand it ... when a food doesn't agree like soy, my left side pointer finger will swell. It's the craziest thing! I AM A RIDDLE! lol.

I will point you to some subtle things you might not have been oriented to. Potatoes, though they are a starch are very vata aggravating, the same goes for salads and raw vegetables, and yeasted foods. So you might say oh I don't do well with starch or bread, but you might very well be fine with cooked rice and flat breads with no yeast.

** Should I not eat salads?

Banana and mango would be good for vatas - heavy, moist and sweet. Raw apples would be terrible for vata and doubly so if they are not sweet. Stew them and then they transform to being excellent for vata and terrible for kappa.

** I will keep on with the banana and mango, my body seems to love that combo.

Regarding water. Pitta usually feels good drinking cool spring water. Kapha might drink a lot of water, but it can actually be a negative addiction making them more edemic. Vata, not sure, they might like it or not. Extremely depleted vata would not like water. This makes sense as you're not in a terrible state now, maybe sort of a like a B-/C+

** I like lukewarm water, not cold ... that's rare.
If I am depleted I do notice my body wants a half a glass of orange juice. Not lemonade, limeade or anything like that ... just OJ.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME!! I assume you do this for a living? Are you the moderator to this forum? I would like to know a little about your background.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (4)