CureZone   Log On   Join
curried chicken livers

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 2,815
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,362,686

curried chicken livers

-curried chicken livers

oysters, clams, scallops, mussels (all high in zinc to address you hypo-g). Get your zinc tested!

Asparagus is now in season.

Licorice root.

re: thyroid glandular, for whatever reason I think that some people do not do well on those glandulars vs thyroid medications sourced from animals, but it's trial and error.

Castor oil packs over the abdomen

Try a few different probiotic brands since you don't eat dairy.

Cooked onions are an excellent prebiotic.

Learn how to cook indian cuisine if you don't know already.

Where is the bloating centered, up high in the stomach or lower?

Fresh carrot/ginger/beet juice

Oh I forgot about kitchari. Do you know how to make that? This could be really really good for you, especially well-spiced.

Sesame oil is vata specific. As a greek I'm sure you're well-versed in olive oils.

Are you taking advantage of the whole arrasy of spices? Like cinnamon, cardamom, black cardamom, bay leaf, cloves, fennel, ginger, garlic, turmeric, curry leaves, coriander seed and leaf, cumin, black pepper, white pepper, fenugreek, anise, star anise, nigella sativa, nutneg, mustard seed( might cause thyroid problem), mustard oil, plus all the hot capsicums, oregano, thyme, etc etc

Almost every one of these herbs is antiparasitic. You can take teaspoons of cinnamon in juice, for example, or more if tolerated, and it's an extremely potent anti-parasitic.

If you like fried foods, use coconut oil to fry. It is likely that high temperature heating of the oil releases the lauric acid and is an extremely potent fungal killer and also worm killer. One lady from here started using it and was passing globs of candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (1)