CureZone   Log On   Join
I love seafood so I do well with clams, oysters, scallops etc.

cloverbelle Views: 2,697
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,362,898

I've done castor oil packs before, I actually had it release stones and parasites.

Love cooked onions and now that you have opened my eyes to cooking my food more instead of raw ... I do remember losing weight around 2011 when I started cooking everything, sautéed onions, beans, broccoli etc. I'm excited to see how this changes my body's reaction to food.

Bloating is lower stomach but I've noticed if I am sensitive to something the bloating is just right below the surface of the skin.

I am taking advantage of the spices but not as many as you listed ... will stock up on those!

Love Indian food so I will learn to cook it!!

Also love seasame oil too

Don't know what Kitchari is will research that.

I do like fried food but it's rare, usually when I vacation at the beach. My favorite is fried oysters.

Again, I can't thank you enough ... I hope this thread helps someone!

Update: I just went to Mary Shomon site and I've never heard of MUCIN and that is exactly what is causing my bloating when I said it's just below the skin!! Wow this is an eye opener and I dug and found out NAC helps get rid of mucin since what I'm reading people say it's the hardest thing to get rid of ... I hope someone who is having thyroid issues comes across this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)