CureZone   Log On   Join
I do not eat bread, if I do, it is rare.

cloverbelle Views: 2,724
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,362,237

No milk, I have always hated milk! Yuk!

I don't intentionally eat foods with sugar, I have kept away from that ... but on rare occasion, I might take a few bites of my husband's dessert, but nothing in amounts that would hinder weight loss.

I am not perfect by any means! Who is? But I have cut out a lot in my life and I even became Vegan for 7 months while cycling a lot and no weight loss at all.

I don't drink soda, I quit using coffee creamer (no-dairy) and drink my coffee black. My portions are medium to small, water is my drink of choice ... so I know there is more going on.

I still remain vegan for the most part until I feel like my body really needs protein, then I will eat it.

Fasting is the only thing that seems to be helping me get more energy, food seems to bog me down. I recently found out that eating smaller during the day causes insulins spikes so that's why I am trying intermittent fasting as something completely new and I thought I would see faster results.

Thanks for your help! I will consider cutting even more out of my diet and get more aggressive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)