CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coriander miracle

WhoAreYouNormally Views: 2,540
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,387,704

Re: coriander miracle

Coriander is great.

I was experimenting with guduchi for a while and it worked ok, a bit better than milk thistle. I have a whole arsenal of liver remedies accumulated over the years.

I don't remember if it was an accident or how I came up with the following but I took some ground coriander powder in juice and got a similar but stronger (good) feeling as the guduchi and came to the conclusion that coriander might be a better liver strengthening herb than guduchi (which is supposed to be one of the best).

Coriander seed will pull heavy metals out of the body imo better than the leaf.

Anyway it worked great for you and that's all that counts. I wonder if taking it like I did, just the ground seed, in juice would be better than tea.

Coriander has a cooling property so it will probably target pitta more than vata but once there is congestion in the liver perhaps it doesn't matter, since the liver is a pitta organ.

Have you also tried turmeric powder, taken same way, in juice or liquid. I say powder just because I think the capsules are total bs and ripoff. They try to get people to think that you must standardize the amount of curcurmin you're taking at each dose, what a load of b.s.

Plus the bulk herb powder is so much cheaper than capsules.

edit: I'm just thinking out loud - I wonder also if good espresso would help you too. It's a bitter and therefore imo a pitta pacifying food. If turmeric and espresso helped as much as the coriander then it would point to more of a pitta imbalance.

Did you notice a change in stool color from bile after taking your coriander?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (1)