CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaving them alone (healing blog - updated weekly)

Tergot223 Views: 8,415
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,339,647

Re: Leaving them alone (healing blog - updated weekly)

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah it is very hard as basically it dominates my life and any plans I have for the future (travel etc) is on hold. On the bright side I think one test the dermatoloist can issue is a colonoscopy, which I may go for if my other tests are inconclusive. The good thing about doctors being able to see any problems/damage is that they can't deny it's not there. In terms of steroid ointments etc, the only thing they do is reduce inflammation. As you can see when I was using it, it holds the skin on the lips and make them behave strangely. Ultimately I can't face any longer not getting to the route cause. I'm trying to see my body as an intelligent machine, and if my skin is peeling in the worst possible place to not ignore it, I think it is trying to tell me something, yelling at me for help. I literally have no other option now, I can't keep putting creams on my face and body all the time, living like this and with my other symptoms. I have no other option but to try something else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)