CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaving them alone (healing blog - updated weekly)

Auroza Views: 9,235
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,319,613

Re: Leaving them alone (healing blog - updated weekly)

No worries mate, everyone here has your back!

I also find myself looking in the mirror multiple times a day, but I like to just have a look and see how it's going.

I too often try to avoid eye contact where I can, but with friends and family I am more open than I am with strangers, but again as you say, it's the fear of judgement.

On my lips I can see some improvement for sure in regards to the steroid, but it's still early days but the skin doesn't seem to be crusting and looking as bad as it usually does, which I guess is the whole point, but this isn't a long term solution.

How long should I use the steroid for? My dermatologist didn't really give me a time frame?

The inside line of the lips is the part I most struggle with too, when eating and talking, I can feel it coming loose.

I have pictures dating back a couple of months. I took two pictures a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. I could start a blog, it would probably help as people might notice something and be able to compare what is happening! I'll think about it tonight or tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)