CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Leaving them alone (healing blog - updated weekly)

Views: 8,740
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,333,400

Re: Leaving them alone (healing blog - updated weekly)

seeing how you have tried almost everything you can think of for however many years, do you think you have give my idea a shot for 1 week. I promise it wont do you any harm. I would like you to try this method then take a picture after 1 week and we will see the improvement. its a really simple method that worked for me. to start off get a nice tall glass of water and when you drink it make sure to saturate your lips with the water you can even compress your lips together with the water by pushing some of the water out of your mouth and onto your lips. do this a lot, and I mean a lot throughout each day of the 7 days im asking of you. so its time to get obsessed with keeping your lips hydrated with water. lots of glasses of water and hydrating the skin. do not lick, bite or pick at all but you can occasionly once or twice a day check with your tounge if there is anything that will just come off gently. throughout each day go to the sink and cup water in your hands and soak your lips spitting out the water for 30 seconds at least. do this a lot. also take 1 or 2 good showers a day making sure to soak and hydrate your lips for at least 5 minutes. its a simple method that cured me and I think will cure you too. also have you ever tried burts bees lipbalm? its really good and made with natural things that are all really good. the way to use chapstick is that after you hydrate your lips with water and the water drys apply the chapstick to lock in the moisture and prevent it from drying out. I use burts bees and love it, its the only thing I put on my lips other than honey. but honey is another topic. please do this for 1 week and provide an after picture. you need to become obsessed with hydrating the skin. thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)