CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded friday 21/10/16

Tergot223 Views: 8,707
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,318,069

friday 21/10/16

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/IMG_20161022_105641.jpg

FRIDAY 21/10/16 - Well a pretty mixed week. Saw a nutritionist this week and managed to get my blood test results from the hospital. Been indoors a lot and haven't been applying the calendula as much. It is very demoralising that the lips return to a similar state they were when I first started really trying to heal this 4 months ago - and they start cracking and drying out again if I don't apply the calendula for more than 1-2 days. Without a barrier there the redness returns and the lips scab up and peel off.

My life is on hold again while I try and think about a way forward. It's become pretty conclusive to me that this is not a wound. I don't know what's causing it, all I know is that treating it topically for many months using a multitude of different creams, ointments and emollients has failed. Categorically failed, I've trialled it and tested the theory to the absolute maximum and it's failed. Whatever this is I don't think it's what Daniel Miller had. I did not take accutane. My EC is lifelong, since I can remember. All I can do at the moment is continue to maintain. I await further tests for thyroid, adrenals, lyme, stool, etc. I've basically no option at this stage but to spend money on further diagnostic testing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)