CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are they alive? doxy v mox

HotelParasite Views: 4,979
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,339,146

Re: Are they alive? doxy v mox

I think tablets of Ivermectin are available for humans. Same stuff but 10X more expensive.

I never did testing. I don't see the point.If you know you have them by seeing them why do you need a lab to confirm. The treatments are essentially the same for all parasites. I don't like wasting money.

You HAVE to assume that alive or dead any parasite is capable of infection. Dead parasites could be carrying eggs or dormant larvae. I don't think it has been studied enough to say when it is safe so assume they are never safe.

Hopefully you took the Ivermectin dosage for your weight. If you read the enclosure that comes with Ivermectin it has a graph. The peak on the line on the graph is called the "half-Life". This means this is the point in time after taking the drug that it reaches maximum concentration in the blood. (longer for oral) It starts to taper off after it reaches half-life. Take Ivermectin every 12 hours for 4 days then take 3 days off. That is the safe method. I was so infected I took it every day for 6 weeks. We all have to make our own informed choices.

When you get the Panacur Horse paste (fenbendazole) start taking it so that it overlaps the off time from Ivermectin. The recommended dose is 10 MG/KG every 12 hours for 5 days then take 2 days off. Doxycycline is 100 MG every 12 hours for 6 months.

Every dosage is just the standard to start with. You will have to use how you feel and how well the parasites are dying to adjust dosage. Just don't get carried away. You can't kill these things over night.

You can treat your husband and children with Doxycycline for two weeks if you fear they may have gotten infected but are having no symptoms. Start the dog on Doxycycline right away at 100 MG every 12 hours for six weeks. Pause 2 weeks. Treat 4 weeks. You can get Panacur for dogs on Amazon. It comes in 3 day treatments of granules. Just mix in canned food with the Doxycycline.
Doxy twice a day. Panacur once a day for 3 days.

My infection was at least as bad as yours if not worse. It was almost 2 months before I saw any results. Don't get impatient. Eat only good nutritious food. Nothing raw. Take at least a multi-vitamin. Take a liver helper like Solgar liver complex every day. You need to do this to keep your liver from toxifying from the drugs.

Be careful not to get confused with information. Drugs.com says to take 15 MG of Ivermectin BUT this if for an annual or semiannual dose not for daily or weekly usage. You have lots to learn so keep reading anything you can. Informed choice is the best way to live but you have to learn everything first.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)