CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are they alive? doxy v mox

Cimber38 Views: 4,958
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,339,146

Re: Are they alive? doxy v mox

I'm not sure you should start with moxidectin. The die off may be overwhelming. I would use ivermectin to start. Then add the fenbendazole and doxycycline. This leaves your system a lot faster than moxidectin in case you have a bad reaction. Moxidectin is very powerful and stays in your body for a month. If your coughing up bloody worms then they are a worm that consumes blood. Ascaris does not consume blood. hookworms whip worms and a few lesser known worms do. Get milk thistle to help your liver and take amino acids such as l arginine, l ornithine and l glutamine to support detox pathways while you are killing parasites. They emerge alive sometimes. I am not sure at what stage the free living worms are infective. spray everything with alcohol and wipe the toilet seat with it after each use. You can use these meds on your dogs also. If you have collies you cant use mectins of any kind.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)