CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

Views: 4,773
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,335,734

Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

longterm, so you think avoiding water is more normal then getting your lips wet? I don't understand you. so you are healed by not letting water touch your lips? or are you just not saying that you shower normally, and drink water normally, and even wash your face and wet your lips everyday but you don't think that has anything to do with you being better. there is 300 pages on this forum and everything has been tried. all your vitamins from zinc to vitamin A to all the vitamin B's. people have done candida cleanses and diets for monthes, tried everything. none of your claims work for anyone sorry to say. the only cure that has worked for the very few people cured is water. there is no "applying" water to your lips like you think with a wet paper towel, you just drink water normally. it is advised to drink 8 glasses a day. if you look at the pictures and I mean all the pictures of ec, you will notice that if they would just soak there lips in the shower the crusts would come right off, but they don't shower normally and drink water normally which is why there crusts are so old. look at danil miller, how can he have those crusts for 3 or 4 monthes(maybe longer) if he showered normally. they would have falled right off. also I give no credit to danil miller when everyone seems to give him credit for ONLY saying apply aquaphor every 15 minutes. he ranted in his videos about how he applied it but never said anything about water. but im sure he was showering normally and drinking normally or he would not be cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)