CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

longterm Views: 4,871
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,335,691

Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

While I believe I had a problem with dehydration from an intestinal condition I had called celiac disease, I think the bigger problem causing my EC was a malabsorption problem. I wasn't absorbing vitamin A and was low on zinc...if you are deficient in one, you are usually deficient in the other. I had low absolute CD8 T suppressor cells, which low zinc causes. Taking zinc supplements increases these T cells. Low zinc affects the skin barrier or makes it harder to fight infections on skin barrier and vitamin A deficiency creates hyperkeratinization in lips. I think somehow increasing your zinc levels also increases your vitamin A level. Since my absolute CD8 T suppressor cells are now in the normal range, I believe that's why I'm cured. It's all in the immune system...for me at least.

I wish I knew what I know now decades ago. I guess I'm eager to get right to the cause instead of wasting all the years I have trying to manage this condition.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.268 sec, (1)