CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

Views: 4,970
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,335,679

Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

longterm, if you don't drink water you will die. for some reason you think being weird is normal, and being normal is weird. your theory is that if you don't have to drink water then you are cured but if you have to drink water then you are not cured fully. you also seem to always be coming up with insane theorys like you are a scientist. this condition has nothing to do with diet, internal or any scientific stuff you can come up with. you are just like all the doctors who are useless. you think applying a wet paper towel to your lips is normal and drinking water and washing your face and rinsing water in your mouth is not normal? this forum has died recently and I think its because at least 150 of the people of frequent this forum have been cured by hydrating there lips with water. it is the 100% definitive cure to this condition I am sure of it and I am proof as I have not had even 1 peel in over 4 monthes when I used to peel every 3 days for over a decade of lip licking and avoiding water. every person on here will admit that they avoid water and that is the 100% cause of ec that and lip licking. so when the last of these people realize that water is the only cure to there peeling lips, you will be the only person left of here with your crazy scientific theorys. are you a disinfo agent??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)