CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

longterm Views: 8,432
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,335,684

Re: im healing from exfoliate chelitis, with pics throughjouerny

For your information, others have tried the wet paper towel/cloth method recommended by doctors. I don't blame you for thinking doctor's advice is crazy, though.

I don't think it's normal to have to apply water on lips every day. Others here have drank lots of water every day to try to cure this condition without success. These are people who have been on the forum a long time and already tried most of the things newbies are suggesting. However, it has improved the lips when applying water directly to them. And that makes sense since chapped/peeled lips are going to be dehydrated.

I'm healed now and pretty sure I found the exact cause of my EC. I don't have to apply anything on my lips every day. I wouldn't say anyone is cured who has to do that. And drinking more water hasn't made a difference to lips for many of us. I know I have tried that over and over in the past.

You could stop applying water on lips to see if they get worse...just in scientific experiment terms. I just say this because I don't know why other people's lips go back to ECwhen they stop applying water, but your lips don't get worse?

It might not seem like it to you, but if you have a health condition causing this, I want you to find it so you will be healthier. I mean don't you want to know the cause of your dehydrated lips? I don't think it's as simple as drinking more water based on the fact that hasn't helped most of us on here. I didn't mean for this to turn into a debate. Really, I was just trying to help by pointing out that you may need to apply water every day without knowing the cause of this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.379 sec, (1)