CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

MIZMAC Views: 6,688
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,560

Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

To answer your questions:
1. The medicine I was referring to in my blog was mebendazole. That is the only pharmaceutical that I used and I only used it for one month. It is good to change up your protocol after some time as the parasites are notorious for adaptation. My main med was an herbal formula called VitaKlenz that does come out of Australia. I also used an herbal formula from the Parasitology Center of Arizona. India has a reputation for fake drugs.
2. I don't know how to search for specific posts. Why don't you just do another post and ask for feedback from people on using Humaworm?
3. Pumpkin seed oil capsules are a good substitute for frozen cod liver oil capsules. Caster oil capsules are difficult to freeze and expensive comparatively. As with any new medicine, start slowly and build up to max dose. Start one new med at a time so you can track what you react to.
4.You can buy Bravo probiotic from Marsvenus.com. It is very, very expensive and you have to create a yogurt from the dry ingredients. It takes 24 hours. Dr. Kalcker's probiotic is probably OK during the cleanse. Save the Bravo until you are at the end of the cleanse.
5. Dr. Kalcker's protocol is difficult. As I said in answer to question 1, I only used mebendazole and the rest of his protocol for one month. Otherwise I used VitaKlenz for 10 days a month around the full moon for the egg killing phase. During the adult killing phase, I was using my full protocol every day for as long as I could tolerate it. I took a break occasionally because I just got too toxic. Listen to your body. I also used diatomaceous earth, frozen cod liver oil and activated hydrogen during the egg killing phase. I eliminated the cod liver oil and the activated hydrogen when it became obvious that I had killed all of the adult parasites. That was after about 2 months of no adults found in the stools.
6. It is likely that you have multiple parasites. They seem to come out sequentially. Dr. Kalcker's protocol is used for most common parasites. He co-wrote a book called Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism by Kerri Rivera which has his protocol with dosage based on weight as the book is devoted to curing children. It seems to be effective on ropeworms as well as worms and flukes.
7. I definitely had flukes. You can find a video on YouTube of a liver fluke being removed surgically. Some of mine were identical. I only started posting my blog after about 2-3 months of cleansing so I don't have pics of everything I passed. Look at my pics and there is one that looks just like a fish. Definitely a fluke. There are multiple types of flukes. There are an unknown number of human parasites. I have seen estimates of anywhere from 100 to 1000 different parasites. My naturopath thought that I was somewhat of a freak since I passed whole, undigested parasites. Now that some people are also using my protocol,, it seems that they are also passing undigested, whole parasites. I think it is the combination of things that makes the difference. Kill them and get rid of them before digestion occurs. Also, I have found that I am deficient in stomach acid, which is necessary to digest food as well as parasites. You may have more stomach acid and will pass digested or partially digested parasites. Yes, sometimes they look like mushrooms but I recommend you don't eat mushrooms while cleansing so there is no mistake. Don't eat corn, peppers and veggies that have tough fibers so there is no confusion. Keep track of what you eat. Generally you pass food in 24-48 hrs. after ingestion. The faster it passes through, the better.
Here's my unsolicited advice. Research all pharmaceuticals thoroughly. Some are known to be carcinogenic or have serious side effects. I researched mebendazole and I am very comfortable about recommending it.
There are two branches of thought on this forum. 1. Using pharmaceuticals. 2. Using herbals.
In my opinion, both have their place depending on the type and severity of infestation. You have to become your own healer and only you can decide what is right. This is also a process of trial and error. What worked for me may not work for you. My vote is with herbals since farmers use a lot of pharmaceuticals on animals that are raised for consumption by humans, so the possibility of parasites adapting to pharmaceuticals is very high. Keep a journal and let us know what works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)