CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

mattk3 Views: 5,023
Published: 7 y

This is a reply to # 2,392,995

Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

I used formula #1 filed on CZ,

https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2329503#i

Praziquantel
D3
Albendazole
Natural Calcium

50 days - more like 3 months for most if uncomplicated, never comes back.

After the body is in balance, PH above 6 - 6.5

Took me 3 tries.

The secret is Vitamin D3, it puts calcium into suspension, so the Praziquantel works.

Cleared what was all of them I thought.

I had some kind of remaining gigantic gi fluke with leg jack hammers.

I used the following formula

I used formula 255 to clear liver flukes.

I used this formula #2 for 3 months, going another 3 months till all evidence of flukes gigantic and tiny disks pop out skin

- to clear huge gi flukes with leg jack hammers.

LEV each dose (bit over 2mg/kg/D total in day, typically 150mg/D (3X50mg) for most people, some 50 mg total who are in bad shape, some can go to 200mg right away, 9AM6PM10PM, or dosed at 3939 times. Driving can be a chore if threadworms in inner ear.

2cc Pyrantel each dose in yogurt dosed 4Xat same time

IVM each dose 1.5 - 1.25X std dosed 3X or 4X in yogurt, use on body skin for threadworm patches daily. Dizzy if to much.

2 grams total dose in day Praziquantel dosed 4X in 4caps, 4 "OOO" caps Fishmans powder is about 500mg each. I weigh 113kgs, so total dose is about 33mg/kg/D

This formula with LEV seams to hit a totally different set of flatworms, that almost killed me.

While I have yet to publish much about the formula, since I have Flat, thread, red, it still mystifies me and others.

Totally different formula with PZQ, different set of worms

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)