CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

mattk3 Views: 6,936
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,782

Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

The CDC treatment guidelines delineate clearing worms in the GI tract, completely devoid of systemic infection practices.

For 95% of the people with actual infections, the guidelines are misleading, and often doctors discontinue all treatment after the public tag line dose of 3 pills has been satisfied. The result is people are left on their own, with misleading guidance, field practice, and no follow-thru. Worse yet is the test technology exists to confirm a continuing infection, but after the CDC minimum has been satisfied, there seams to be little interest from the medical profession to treat anything parasitic.

Flukes in the brain have an identical reports of a single symptom, actual electrical zaps on the back of the brain. It actually feels like electricity.

Everyone identifies they own path to tests. Some need government intervention to order a test, like a few gals I know in Canada, Some are able to get local. I suggest a PCP or Hospital pathologist is far more able to comprehend different test limitations.

ID doctors seam to be clueless for many that have seen them. So far I have only heard of one that even entertained the idea of treatment.

This is out of dozens of reports.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)