CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

Views: 7,383
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,329,726

Re: Has anyone cleared their body of liver flukes?

I entirely understand your frustrations with doctors. I have an appointment set up with an infectious disease doctor in a couple weeks and I'm on the fence about going. Originally I was going to go b/c the CDC said they'd give me the TCBZ with "proof" from the tests that I was indeed infected with flukes.

So what do you mean by this statement? "Once in a while you find someone who reports a practitioner is willing to prescribe 3 pills of something, the CDC propaganda line." What's the CDC propaganda line?

A total kill sounds fantastic to me! How did you know you had them in your brain though. I very obviously feel them in my liver area however this is the only area. I've been on a consistent herbal cleanse so hopefully this has at least kept them to one area??

Do you need a doctor's prescription to get the ELISA done at Quest? I was also wondering which ELISA test do you suggest? I looked up the Quest but they have a ton of different ELISA tests. And none of them read flatworm ELISA.

Thank you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)