CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

CalamityJane Views: 20,550
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,315,633

Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

I used cold pressed olive oil 3 tablespoons.

Eating enough fat was the hardest because of the quantity of food that was necessary to consume. With the weekly Prazi and Ivermectic treatments and worm die off, can get pretty intense and nausea is daily, so the less food seems to be the natural course for my body. I think the vegan idea is a good one. You could try nuts also. There are some nuts and legumes that hinder the die off for some parasite removal.. It was somewhere in some article along with the hundreds of documents I have read. so I couldn't tell you where to read. Maybe someone will be able to confirm where that info. is. Though, one thing I have noticed is that the medications dry's out the entire body and than if you did not have any issues with bowel movements, will happen. I took mineral oil and that helped a lot. the Olive oil did not help at all with that matter. I think you going raw may help a lot, but you may want to be open to change if for some reason your bowels are too loose and you become dehydrated.

Anyhow. you can try olive oil and other oils that have a high fat content. (someone recommended lite olive oil..that may have been ICU in another portion of her information) I found that was pretty icky to drink but it did the job fast and dirty. There seemed to be more saturation of the Albenza than even eating Ben & Jerry's.

toss......my two cents.... Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)