CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Treatment Schedule

Views: 54,921
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,726,068

Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Treatment Schedule

Hi ICU,

Thank you so much for the clarification. It makes sense to me now and that's a huge help because i was pretty confused before. I do have one more question and then i won't have anymore questions for awhile but will hopefully have a good update on my next post ;0). I am still doing the 2 weeks of albenza and ivermectin but my two weeks will be up this saturday (11/20). My question is this...all the protocols suggest resting the liver for a week which is also done to prevent parasite resistance, so if i did that i would wait until a week from saturday to start the albenza and prazi. The only thing is this...i was having recurrent pinworms or (possible Tapeworms larva) and although they aren't coming in and out anymore my abdominal/cervical area is irritated and it kind of feels like they might be biting me in there. They had previously made their home in the vaginal and anal areas and that was terrible (as you can imagine). Anyway, i now think that they decided to stay in and i want to prevent them from attacking my reproductive organs as much as possible. Here is my question, should i stop the albenza on saturday and take the weeks break or should i go straight and do another 2 weeks without a break (this time getting rid of the iver and adding the prazi). I feel like taking a break will give them more time to attack my reproductive organs but then again i know that you normally advise the break. I'm more concerned about my repro organs than my liver at this point...only because that's where they are biting. I really don't know what to do... and i would really appreciate your advice again ;)

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)