CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

readit/doneit Views: 25,652
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,602,094

Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

Dear ICU,
Thank you so very much for your information. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found your protocols online. I started out thinking that I had a pin worm infection and took tons of Pin-X and then three Albenza tabs Rx'd by a doctor, ( a cover your ass move on their part) who also gave me a Rx for anxiety and didn't believe that I had anything at all even after I showed them the pictures which started out as white flecks in black knickers. So, you were spot on re: the medical profession being behind the curve on parasitology.After months of following the pin worm life style and believing that if I just cleaned enough or washed enough ( which is a special kind of hell that never ends) I could eradicate whatever was going on, I found some strange stuff in a BM and thought, "this is not pin worms." But I did not know what it was. So, I have methodically been going through your protocol from nematode up once I found them. TYJ. It wasn't until I started the above cestode protocol that I hit pay dirt. The Niclosamide was a looonnngg time coming and I was getting desperate/alarmed because this stuff had had months to escalate (10/14) and I was finding it hard to breathe, especially when I would lie down. So,I started with the full on prazi and valbazen instead. At my weight, it worked out to be five prazi tabs three times a day or 90 pills over the course of the two week treatment. I was one sick puppy and I did have pain under the ribs on my right side, approximately where my liver is and abdominal spasms. Albenza makes me the sickest, it seems and/or the 80g of fat a day. During the two weeks, I did not really notice any big changes, until two or three days after it ended when I passed a mother load of all kinds of dead stuff. OMG! triangular lung worms, tape casings, greyish flukes, white pearls, small cuke like seeds, bigger white squash like seeds, white spaghetti like worms,red flakes, brown flakes, sesame seeds,flat whitish flounder like shapes w/what looked like ruffled edges, poppy seeds to name a few.
Here's where I seemed to go off the tracks, with so many parasites to treat, I went back through your files and picked the one prazi tab three times a day/ivermectin @ bedtime 21 day protocol b/c I thought it would cover the most bases. I am about a week in to the project and I am waffling that I might have done the wrong thing.Can I add in the valbazen? Should I go back to the 5/3x's a dayprazi/valbazen/Niclo protocol now that the niclo finally arrived. What about the liver pain and heavy symptoms? I must admit it was pretty scary, but I was desperate enough to continue to the end. I can feel that the stuff in my lungs is building up again and whatever is living under my eyelids and in my eyes are getting restless. I think I also had hook worm flailing around in the back of my throat and upper nasal passages above the uvula. At one point, there were mummified critters w/wings and tiny feet embalmed in nasal mucus also in my nose. most of both of those seem to be gone. Sorry to be so lengthy, please, if you have the time, tell me what is the best course of action for all that I am dealing with, without destroying my liver. TYIA
one last word, I am a cat rescuer and could have gotten some of these from that, but I am mostly convinced that the "organic" fertilizer I bought online in Sept.2014 was the origin of most of these invaders.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)