CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

Taylor73 Views: 25,836
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 1,602,094

Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

Thank you ICU. You're protocals are the first success I've had in 18 years of harboring a host of parasites picked up living in Latin America. Since the testing I have done has not been successful in detecting what I obviuolsy see as parasites in my stool I am starting a general approach of clearing myself of round worm, tape worm and flukes. I am currently taking my first round of Albendazole alone. What I'm trying to figure is if I can take the Nicolsamide before continuing a second round of Albendazole with Pratzi? I'm wondering if I space my Albedazole dose out too long with an intermediary treatment of Nicolsamide - basically 3 weeks with the 7 day liver breaks between treatments - I risk reinfection? Or would it be ok to take the Albendazole and Pratzi next and follow with the Nicolsamide? Any advice would be most appreciated. Thank you again for your knowledge and sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)