CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

openyoureyes42 Views: 40,740
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,602,094

Re: TAPEWORM DRUG PROTOCOL: Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole

1st my animals had tapeworms. Then I noticed that I was feeling a bit itchy in my anus and my stomach hurt. I called my doctor and was told to do a stool sample but what came out was like hardened tar. After waiting over a week the test came back with nothing. So just to be on the safe side I did a parasite/candida cleanse. and I took a picture of what I thought might be a worm (however it looks like a white earthworm if that makes sense) Then there was this snake skin sort of thing that was either the lining of my intesting or a Tapeworm shedding? After that I could feel crawling sensations in my arms and legs and around my eye sockets and nose. I called my doctor again and like everyone had said, they think I am crazy. I have tried everywhere to get the medications but living in the USA it is nearly impossible as either the goverment post office or the government shuts these sites down. All of the ones that are listed are no longer working and say due to issues with the post office they cannot take order or some such nonsense. Is there anything out there natural that will kill these things. The crawling/tingling feeling are driving me nut. I am not sure if it is parasites or the candida dying. It gets worse when I eat anything that contains Sugar (even bread). My eyes water a lot now and I get some wierd crystalised things in and around my lashes in the mornings. Don't know if I have candida in the eye?? should I try a neti pot or maybe an eyewash? I still have candida and some other infection (which I have had since I was 20) that they keep telling me is chlamydia and every doctor I go to tries to treat it but it eventually comes back. Is there something I can take for that as well? I have thyroid and pre-diabetes issues as well. Also, how often are we supposed to do these cleanses, once a month?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (1)