CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

Views: 3,341
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,308,957

Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

And you still have parasites everywhere but your digestive tract, although they can move back in pretty quick. There's nothing in that mix (not even Wormwood ?) to get rid of much of anything, other than friends. If your concoction/brew included turmeric, it'd probably work eventually.

Turmeric I'm learning can kill worms systemically, but it's cumulative and takes months. The real quick solution is Dr. Clark's deparasiting protocol with a zapper (which her protocol actually requires) Her book, 'cure for all diseases' is a free downoal here under the book's name in the 'image' section and then mopping up the infections they carry like the cancer fungus, Ms's viral infection, HIV virus, and so on. These are targeted parasites with their infections designed to put billions of dollars into the pharmaceutical cartel's coffers.

They HATE it if you learn about the zapper cuz it kills their pet parasites sooo well. They even have employees her (at least 10) to try to stop people from learning about her and her zapper technology. Although I've been putting the kibosh on that. We've had our go-rounds though, if you look back thru the parasite or zapper support threads.

I'm living proof that in this day and age, deparasiting is the real way to health. 15 years and counting. I'm quite healthy and take NO cartel products like their scamming high blood pressure meds which never cleans your kidneys, just make your body think it's not having kidney problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)