CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

MIZMAC Views: 3,466
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,528

Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

I got rid of my parasites doing an herbal cleanse combined with some other natural supplements. I have been parasite free for about 3 months. I have gotten about 75% of my strength back. My fatigue is nearly gone and I feel fabulous.
The key is killing the eggs after you have killed the adults. You just have to keep doing the cleanse for at least 3 months after you have seen the last parasite or had your last symptoms. My parasites were readily visible. I didn't have any parasites in the blood or that were Tapeworms or any that had gotten into my brain or sinuses. Everyone is different and with different infestations and people have to find solutions that work for them.
Best to keep a journal, track what you eat, what works and what doesn't. Then keep doing the things that work while trying more things. Persistence pays off. Become highly educated. Read everything. Watch videos. Have an open curious mind but be discerning. This forum is great for info. Search some of the older posts and look for success stories.
Everyone told me that it was just old age. I silently told them to go to hell. Believe in your self and listen to your body. The body wants to heal and be healthy. Make the commitment that everything you do for yourself, every day, will be beneficial. It makes choices easy.
There is wisdom in nature and in herbs that we do not understand. Pharmaceuticals don't have the same wisdom and love of life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)