CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite Cleanse Info

HigherLevel13 Views: 4,105
Published: 8 y

Parasite Cleanse Info

Hello everyone!

I just joined this forum but I have read many post on here for the past couple of years. I have decided to listen to my gut feeling and do an intense parasite cleanse. my family and friends look at me crazy when I tell them the facts about parasites and that everyone needs to do a cleanse. I joined because I know I don't have the support of the people around me and I hope to come on here and ask you guys any questions and would love your support.

I am starting this cleanse with a 30 day fast and all I will be consuming is a drink mixed with:

-water
-lemon juice
-aloe Vera juice
-apple cider vinegar
-garlic
-cinnamon
-cayenne pepper
-ginger

Everytime I feel hungry, I will drink this mixture. I am also taking an intense 14 cleanser while drinking the mixture. I also bought Bentonite clay and psyfillus husk to help my colon detox. I also bought another tincture of Wormwood to intensify the effects. I know this is a life long practice and I am eager to do it. I have heart palpitations and I never did before. I went to the hospital and they told me that my heart is fine I just have anxiety. I don't have anxiety and I know that something is up. I also started hearing this popping noise in my nose around 3 weeks ago and it is so freaking weird. So I know with this cleanse it is going to yield great benefits and start my journey of regenerating my body for a much healthier and younger me. So what do you guys think? I look forward to your answers!

P.s. To make sure I get enough nutrients and chlorophyll, I am also going to drink a mixture of chloroplasts, spurilina, and lemon juice, just in case.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)