CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

Views: 3,696
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,309,830

Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

If you use turmeric, that's why. I've been learning from my source that it is the only herb that actually will kill parasites out of the digestive tract, but it's way much slower than a zapper. It takes months.

I was rid of diabetes type 1, a hiatal hernia, and the start of Arthritis in two weeks, by the end of Dr. Clark's protocol with zapper. I had all my energy back until the dying flukes dropped all their virus on me. Then I went looking for a faster way to kill said virus. Found echinacea purpurea and the Beck pulser, and it was killed, although looking took a couple months of liver issues. Boy was I glad to be done with that.

But I'm so proud that you whacked yours. Glad you have that much time to wait for relief. And you don't mind that everyday, you run the risk of reinfection and will have to go through that again, whereas I zap once a week, and I'm good to go.

But you are right, trust yourself and your body. It doesn't want to die either, and will do it's best to help! And while I won't attribute 'wisdom' to nature or herbs, I will agree that the creator of us all is very wise and made whatever we need for wellness here via herbs and food.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)