CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

Views: 3,341
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,308,957

Re: Parasite Cleanse Info

Then you surely have read the ongoing failures of those who only do a herbal cleanse or fast. The ONLY way to get rid of parasites is by using a Clark style zapper that uses the off set positive square wave to kill all parasites everywhere, with herbs to kill them in your digestive tract. Why do you think all the 'regular' posters hate the clark zapperso much?

I just keep hearing people coming back again and again, with ever increasing problems because they haven't really killed the parasites but sent them scurrying out into their body, spreading their disease and their eggs everywhere, along with the parasites eating them and their nutrients.

If you really want to get well, don't buy yet another 'remedy' or 'should work' cure from the misinformation blather on and on about here.

I got well, using Clark's methodology with ZAPPER. It didn't just temporarily maybe help me get well, like the sales people here want, so you have to keep coming back for more and more supplements that won't work until they've squeezed every penny from you and you're just about dead.

Or endorse their wonderful 'why are they all still so sick' methods' Your choice entirely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)