CureZone   Log On   Join
over 75 percent reported having better than 50 percent success

parazapper Views: 5,454
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,301,455

over 75 percent reported having better than 50 percent success

While I was not able to get the synchrometer to work and do not believe that it can, that does not mean that it is not possible.

I also show very strong objective proof for the only claim that I have mad since Oct. 2006. ParaZapper definitely kills microbes which is the very reason that Dr. Clark suggested its use. I have not seen anywhere that she said that the zapper killed worms.

Despite that, I passed worms after using a zapper and not taking any herbs. Ever since my first post about it, I have always conceded that it could have been incidental or that it could have been something else that caused the worms to pass.

I will state that when I surveyed ParaZapper customers between 2003 and 2006, of those who reported having parasites and could quantify results, over 75 percent reported having better than 50 percent success. While we did not inquire if they had taken herbals at the same time, I am quite sure that those who took the herbs and zapped at the same time are the ones who had the best results.

BTW, the FDA has that survey information and contacted many customers including those who participated. The information was in regards to older models that we have not sold for several years. Therefore, I can post those claims because it is not a product that I currently sell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)