CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes you can definitely use a zapper for fungus...

Views: 5,678
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,299,359

Yes you can definitely use a zapper for fungus...

And you care why?

Yes you can definitely use a zapper for fungus--you just need one that has the fungus frequency on it. Mine was quite instrumental in getting rid of my 'cancer' fungus. Along with Dr. Clark's protocol and olive leaf extract.

Dr. Clark, murdered by the pharmaceutical cartel with cadmium poisoning that mimics 'cancer' at the end, was indeed a pioneer in zapping. her son actually designed the original, and folks have been making improvements on it continually since then.

There are plenty of usable zappers out there. She nor her son got any kind of patent, for just that reason. She wanted folks to make them and improve them. I think parazapper's definitely one of them.

It's kinda funny that the employees try to say we're the same people. I'm pretty sure he cringes when I say anything about his products. I don't think he likes me much--I'm pretty 'guns ablazin'' and he probably is more cautious because of selling zappers and having the FDA sicced on him. My boldness might make him nervous, and me calling attention to his products probably kicks in some of that fear. But that's my take. I don't actually know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)