CureZone   Log On   Join
when it first came out, I thought that it was quite cool.

parazapper Views: 5,506
Published: 8 y

This is a reply to # 2,300,177

when it first came out, I thought that it was quite cool.

Hi,

I am not saying that the RSG4 does not work or that it is not beneficial. Actually, when it first came out, I thought that it was quite cool.

The problem is not so much with the RSG4 but with the use of stainless steel as an electrode. You see, stainless steel is stainless because of certain elements that are alloyed with it. The main ones are Nickel and Chromium and another might be Cobalt.

The problem with this is that all three are electro-motile, they can be pulled out of the stainless with an electric current. All three are classified as tissue irritants and can cause cancer.

So while #461 may have had success, the use of stainless has probably provided at least a slight increase of future cancer risk.

The best protection when you do have to use stainless is to wrap the metal in a wet paper towel, just the same as when using copper which can also have associated problems but not as significant as stainless.

>- which parazapper do you have for foot long tapes and hepitica gigantica flukes that are scattered into the muscles

Sadly, I can not legally answer that question.

Also, I do not claim that the zapper would work in that situation but I also am not saying that it could not or would not. My attorneys constantly warn me to avoid making such statements as they would be used against me.

What I can say is that if I were faced with such daunting issues, I would certainly shoot for the best available alternatives. Sometimes, expense should not be an issue.

Any product worth its salt is going to offer a money back guarantee to allow you sufficient time to determine whether or not is is going to meet your needs.

>- sucess brings out the trolls

Well, all that I can say is that there was very little congratulations and a lot of heckling. It seems to happen every time some one posts a success story that features a zapper.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)