CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need support...

Positive mind Views: 2,317
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,271,448

Re: I need support...

Dawn!
I believe that everyone is choosing his/her parents before they are born. You have chosen her because this is what you had to experience to learn and to grow. This is one of your life lessons and you need to face it and accept it. Acceptance meaning accept the fact but does not mean you have to stay in this. Or i should rather say acknowledgement..
I did vipassana meditation for a while (stopped a while ago because i got my first child) which i started because i had a similar relationship with my mum for decades! After she died in cancer i was left with a lot of emotional impurities i still have not managed to process. All diseases are manifestations of the impurities of the mind. Meditation is a good tool to purify the mind. Because we are living in a physical world with outerly experiences, for many it is difficult to start with mind purification. We credit more of what is going on with our body. So, another approach is to start from the outside. You can purify your body which then purifies the mind. (This is the theory behind the yoga as well).
In your case i really think you should leave this situation as soon as possible. It sounds very unlikely that you can recover while you are there. Just seek yoir way out every way you can, and something will surely happen. Start to roll the ball and it will go in another direction. For example, a vipassana coirse is for 10 days, you can stay there for free, it is an idea :) although if you are so sick rather not to start now, only when you feel better. Because during the course you expel a lot of impurities and you need to be fit for that!
I would certainly say that doing enemas every day are not good for you. You are not supposed to wash your intestines out that often. All the good bacterias are being wiped out and they have no time to recover. Plus you are being dependent on it. In the yoga kriyas (cleanings) washing of the intestines is about 2x year (if you are healthy). Instead You can have more frequent BMs by changing your diet (most important!), and/or do colon cleanse. In order to fight off parasites and candida or whatever it is, you need to work on your system, make it stronger, more balanced. And this includes putting your mind at peace, so you can really work on yourself first, then your relationship with your Mum (away from her).
The ancient saying says, in a healthy body there is a healthy mind and surely this is true the other way round as well!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)