CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need support...

iodinelmnop Views: 2,661
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,271,589

Re: I need support...

I also believe that you are well-intentioned, but you are off the mark.

First of all this was cross posted into the parasite forum. And as such I am going to give my advice whether you agree or not. It's very good advice and will help Dawn to actually take steps to resolve the situation as opposed to comfort food which you are offering her; it has its place so I'm glad you are supportive in that regard, but it ain't going to get the job done.

I am well aware of what the psychiatric profession is up to these days, which is all the more reason I posted what I did, to support Dawn in actually resolving the situation as opposed to staying tied down.

She is well aware of this too since she is proactive in her diet, herbs, cleansing etc. Perhaps you are not oriented into cleansing? I can understand that but you need to be respectful of people who are, Dawn included, especially in light of the theme of the website you're on. If we were on a psych chat forum or other website I wouldn't be posting this. Maybe you have confused another website's m/o with this?

Sometimes as the old saying goes, the road to hell is paved with good intentions (such as yours?)

Anyway I find it a little disturbing that you would try to stop Dawn's progress. She is clearly getting very good results with the coffee enemas by her own testimony. These things do not go away on their own and she is doing the work, nothing dangerous has happened, it's all normal compared to virtually everyone that actually does the cleansing work, perhaps you want to try it some time and it could also help you?

I would try to stay on topic as well in helping Dawn out instead of derailing this into your agenda.

My advice was the best so far, short and sweet. She needs to remove herself from the situation. Becoming physically and emotionally stronger is the ticket out so she can be self-supportive. A healthy body is able to sustain work, which translates to financial autonomy which translates into physical independence. Emotional independence is a different story and others (not you imo) will be able to help her best in that regard).

Nice try though, I do appreciate your effort.

Dawn: keep up the good work you're doing well with great instincts and a good work ethic. Things will get a lot better for you even though it might not seem like it right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (2)