CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need support...

Views: 2,790
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,271,517

Re: I need support...

Iodinelmnop, I believe that you are well-meaning with your "advice," here, but it may be helpful to read the entire mind-body-spirit message of the original poster. 

Telling people what they should or should not do are deep waters to tread in the event that we are making improper mandates to people, online.  We cannot see these people with our own eyes - we cannot hear the tone of their voices, view their body language, or palpate their lymph nodes for swelling.  We only have typed words to go by without any actual data to confirm or refute self-diagnosis, particularly in someone who is only 19.  At 19, there is a tremendous amount of angst and transision, especially as conveyed by the original poster.  She has been living with a lifelong source of trauma which can (and, typically does) create horrific physical symptoms if the traumas are ignored and left unprocessed.  Self-diagnosing can be a very dangerous endeavor.

Seeking help and guidance from a practiioner - holistic, herbalist, allopathic, whatever - is more practical.  Additionally, if the original poster is seeking the services of a psychiatrist, chances are that she's been prescribed a load of psychotropic medications which can actually create tremendous physiological side effects with some very serious consequences, since psychiatry has long-since moved OUT of the business of treating clients, and INTO the business of medicating them, regardless.  Some natural approaches can (and, do) actually create terrible reactions in individuals who are taking psychotropic medications like anti-anxiety meds, anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, etc.  It's very, very dicey territory and the "professionals" are just now beginning to see long-term effects of using these medications.

So..........in my most humble opinion, it is practical and wise to share compassion and concern, but very dangerous to advise on the internet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)