CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help Me Save My Mother

KikiD27 Views: 3,510
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,282,780

Re: Help Me Save My Mother

No, I don't work. I've been disabled since I was 15. I was initially diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, but I've had other health problems. I have terrible digestion, candida, chronic fatigue, chemical sensitivities, debilitating monthly periods, and insomnia. I've been diagnosed as being both hypothyroid and hyperthyroid. The one doctor who was really helping me (he believed my liver was the source of my problems) went on sabbatical and I never saw him again.I've been turned down multiple times for disability.I've been completely dependent on my parents.
The terrible joke right now is that I'm in better condition than either of my parents.My mother just died, and my father is not in the best health. He had a stent put in his heart last year. I've been giving him nattokinase, hawthorn, CoQ10, and magnesium to help his heart.
I have three options for my future: I file for disability again, I try to find a job, or I go back to school. I just don't know if I have the energy to work or go to school.
Social Services has given us the runaround on just about everything we've needed help for. They gave us the wrong information on healthcare over and over again (one of the factors that led to my mother's death). And they've screwed us on food stamps more times than I can count. They're just hopeless. I can't wait to see what they're going to do us now that my mother's dead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)