CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help Me Save My Mother

KikiD27 Views: 3,599
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,282,728

Re: Help Me Save My Mother

Oh, yes we went to the police. They blew us off.
And the next day our truck exploded in flames as my father was driving down the highway.He barely escaped the inferno.
Our landlord tried to kick US out for complaining about the neighbor.He later offered us another apartment, but the apartment was next to people who we knew were acquaintances of the neighbor, so we declined his offer. We were placed in this apartment by a charity, and we went back to the charity asking for another place to live. They were unwilling to help us.
The fumes have been bad all the time we've lived here, but the past four months have been hell. The neighbor's apartment has been full of people day and night lately, all using drugs. My mother's body couldn't handle the massive onslaught of fumes. My father and I aren't in the best shape either. We're going to try to get out, somehow. The neighbor is a complete psychopath.
I was furious when the doctor in the hospital said that it was "highly unlikely" that second hand drug fumes were causing my mother's illness. She blamed my mother's morbid obesity (she's never been obese) and long term hypertension (she never had high blood pressure before we moved in this apartment).
I'm worried about my father. Ironically, all the stuff I just bought to try to save my mother's life is going to be used by my father to keep him going.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)